Middle School CTE
CTE standards for middle school courses are provided for districts that choose to offer career and technical education in middle school. The standards are for each of the six programs areas of (1) Agriculture and Natural Resources; (2) Business and Marketing Education; (3) Education, Hospitality and Human Services; (4) Health Science and Public Safety; (5) Information and Media Technologies; and (6) Skilled and Technical Sciences. The standards can be covered in one semester course, except for the area of Skilled and Technical Sciences, which covers two semesters. The standards are designed for students in grade levels 6th through 8th.
Middle school CTE course names and descriptions can be found in the current CTE Course Catalog on the Program Resources, Documents and Publications page.
- Agriculture Standards- Middle School
- Agriculture Equipment List- Middle School
- Business and Marketing Standards-Middle School
- Business and Marketing Equipment List-Middle School
- Education Hospitality and Human Services Standards-Middle School
- Education Hospitality and Human Services Equipment List-Middle School
- Health Science and Public Safety Standards-Middle School
- Health Science and Public Safety Equipment List-Middle School
- Media Technologies Standards-Middle School
- Media Technologies Equipment List-Middle School
- Skilled and Technical Sciences Standards-Middle School
- Skilled and Technical Sciences Equipment List - Middle School
Education Programs Professional