Many statutory Boards or Commissions are authorized in statute with a distinct scope of work or sunset (end) date. This means that the Board may complete its work and stop meeting, leading to the eventual archival of the meeting materials and information related to that Board.
Archived Boards and Commissions
The following Boards, Commissions, Subcommittees, etc. have recently been archived, and documents related to their work may be requested via public records request:
• Advisory Task Force on Educator Professional Development
• Commission on Educational Technology
• Educator Code of Ethics Advisory Group
• District Directors
• Funding Work Committee (SB 178)
• High School Graduation Committee
• Nevada STEM Advisory Council
• Spending and Government Efficiency Commission (SAGE)
Request Archived Meeting Materials
To request meeting materials from any of these Boards and Commissions, please complete a public records request at the link below.