School Reading Specialist Endorsement

School Reading Specialist Endorsement

This endorsement allows an educator to work as a School Reading Specialist.
The relevant sections in Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) specifying the requirements to hold this endorsement type is below:

School Reading Specialist

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I apply for a reciprocal School Reading Specialist endorsement?
A: For information on Reciprocity, please visit our New Teachers (out of state) section of the website.

Q: How do I apply for a license?
A: You must create an OPAL account and submit your electronic application and supporting documentation online to our office.

Q: What testing do I have to take for this endorsement type?
A: No additional testing is required for the School Reading Specialist endorsement.