Special Education Licenses and Endorsements

This license allows an educator to teach exceptional pupils in a given area of specialization. See the list of available endorsements below for specific qualifications within each area.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I apply for a reciprocal Special Education license and endorsements?
A: For information on Reciprocity, please visit our New Teachers (out of state) section of the website.

Q: How do I apply for a license?
A: You must create an OPAL account and submit your electronic application and supporting documentation online to our office.

Q: What testing do I have to take for this license?
A: For testing information, please visit the Praxis ETS Website.