ESEA Title IV Part B 21st Century Community Learning Centers
Webinar #1 has been rescheduled to Tuesday, March 2, at 1:00pm. Please see the Notice of Funding Opportunity for webinar link
Description: Title IV, Part B- 21st Century Community Learning Centers, was established in ESEA, as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) to support the creation of community learning centers that provide academic enrichment opportunities during non-school hours for children, particularly students who attend high-poverty and low-performing schools. The program helps students meet state and local student standards in core academic subjects, such as reading and math; offers students a broad array of enrichment activities that can complement their regular academic programs; and offers literacy and other educational services to the families of participating children.
Eligible Entities: local educational agency (school districts and charters), community (non-profit) or faith-based organizations, Indian tribe or tribal organization, a public or private (youth-serving) entity, or a consortium of 2 or more such agencies, organizations, or entities in active collaboration with low performing (ex: Title 1, CSI, TSI or ATSI) schools and partnering youth serving organizations.
Due Date: April 30, 2021
- March 2, 2021-Webinar https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/35904965573084171 (link below)
- March 4, 2021- Zoom https://zoom.us/rec/share/_iOKq7grkafG6WjaJN7P0HSTp2_jYPKkyU8EINwRsfBQvTOAlAPOEc3QHWdKlEy-.CWGTey5KWl8h7Dax Passcode: p8J.U?Pt (link below)
- March 11, 2021 Revised NOFO
- Date alignment for technical assessment webinar
- Correction of contact information
- Alignment of Narrative Questions
- March 16, 2021 -Letter of intent Due-Letters of Intent will be accepted through 4/5/21
- April 30, 2021- Applications due in ePAGE (NDE electronic grant management system)