The Office for a Safe and Respectful Learning Environment
has a number of different trainings available from our office directly or
through our partners. Please see the information below to access our Support
and Professional Development Catalog, request training, or to access the
Training Inventory form where your district or charter can confirm that
state-mandated trainings have been completed.
- OSRLE offers or facilitates training in the following
- Behavioral Health
- Social Emotional Academic Development (SEAD)/SEL
- State Mandated Trainings
- Special Topics and Leadership Consultation
- Sequential Implementation Workshops (facilitated through the Nevada PBISTA Center)
- For more details, please see the Support and ProfessionalDevelopment Catalog:
Please fill out the OSRLE Training Request Form
to request any of the above trainings and someone in our office will be in
contact with you.
State Mandated Training Inventory
use the Mandatory
Training Inventory form to confirm that your district or charter has
completed trainings mandated by state law.