Nevada Department of EducationNevada Department of Education

    Early Childhood Education License

    This license allows an educator to teach children age from birth through second grade. The Documents below detail the coursework requirements to obtain a license with an Early Childhood Education endorsement.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Q: How do I apply for a reciprocal Early Education license and endorsements?
    A: For information on Reciprocity, please visit our New Teachers (out of state) section of the website.

    Q: How do I apply for a license?
    A: You must create an OPAL account and submit your electronic application and supporting documentation online to our office.

    Q: What testing do I have to take for this license?
    A: For testing information, please visit the Praxis ETS Website.