School Psychologist License

This license allows an educator to work as a School Psychologist.
The relevant sections in Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) specifying the requirements to hold this license type is below:

School Psychologist

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I apply for a reciprocal School Psychologist license?
A: For information on Reciprocity, please visit our New Teachers (out of state) section of the website.

Q: How do I apply for a license?
A: You must create an OPAL account and submit your electronic application and supporting documentation online to our office.

Q: Do I have to take the Parental Involvement and Family Engagement coursework if I hold this license type?
A: Yes.

Q: What testing do I have to take for this license type?
A: Testing for School Psychologist is required. Please visit the ETS Praxis website for more information on testing requirements.