Nevada Department of EducationNevada Department of Education

Speech and Language Pathologists

This license allows an educator to teach exceptional pupils in the given area of specialization. The relevant section in Nevada Administrative Code (NAC) specifying the requirements to hold this endorsement is below:

Speech and Language Impairments

Unlicensed Practice

Please see the following message from the Nevada Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology, and Hearing Aid Dispensing Board regarding unlicensed practice.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I apply for a reciprocal Speech and Language Pathologist Endorsement?
A: For information on Reciprocity, please visit our New Teachers (out of state) section of the website.

Q: How do I apply for a license?
A: You must create an OPAL account and submit your electronic application and supporting documentation online to our office.

Q: What testing do I have to take for this license?
A: For testing information, please visit the Praxis ETS Website.