Welcome! We are pleased that you are interested in dedicating your skills to Nevada's K-12 education system. Below you will find links to help you explore job opportunities here at the Nevada Department of Education as well as at schools across the Silver State.
- The incumbent will analyze data and provide analytical, narrative, and/or statistical reports and present results to inform education policy decision making in areas related to implementation of Nevada's Statewide Plan for the Improvement of Pupils (STIP).
- This position is responsible for coordinating all activities related to supporting and monitoring the implementation of the statewide performance evaluation system known as the Nevada Educator Performance Framework (NEPF), which includes frameworks for building administrators, teachers, other licensed educational personnel, and principal supervisors.
- The incumbent will lead and manage the formal process for the ESSA Tribal Consultation process in Nevada; work with LEAs who are required to consult with tribes who receive more than $40,000 in Title VI Indian Education Formula grants; work with LEAs who are not required per PL 114-95 § 8538. 20 U.S.C. 7918 to create similar strategies for relationship building with tribal communities to increase student academic achievement; and develop and implement a comprehensive monitoring framework to ensure that tribal consultation is effectively administered to meet the ESSA requirements and improve outcomes for AI/AN students in Nevada.
State Employment Opportunities
If you are interested in seeking employment with the Nevada Department of Education (NDE) or the State Public Charter School Authority, all positions for state employment are maintained centrally by the Division of Human Resources Management.
The majority of relevant jobs will be found in the "Classified Job Announcements" section. To find jobs at NDE, we recommend you put "department of education" in the search phrase field.
School District Employment Opportunities
If you are interested in seeking employment with one of Nevada’s 17county-wide school district, links to each district’s human resources or jobopportunities page are provided below:
- Carson City School District
- Churchill County School District
- Clark County School District
- Douglas County School District
- Elko County School District
- Esmeralda County School District
- Eureka County School District
- Humboldt County School District
- Lander County School District
- Lincoln County School District
- Lyon County School District
- Mineral County School District
- Nye County School District
- Pershing County School District
- Storey County School District
- Washoe County School District
- White Pine County School District
Charter and Private School Employment Opportunities
Charter and private schoolsmanage their hiring independently. We have provided the school listings belowto assist you in your search:
- List of Private Schools
- Charter School Lists by Sponsor: